Hue Airport Taxi - Hue Airport Taxi Service
||Hue Taxi Service
Hue, the imperial city of
Vietnam, draws the majority of the tourists to the country. And, of the
various means of transport that can be used by these visitors, one of
the best ways to explore Hue is by availing of the Hue Taxi Service. The
taxi service in Hue makes it very convenient for the tourists to move
around the city, and visit the various locations in and around the city
Hue Airport Taxi - Hue Airport Taxi Service, Hue taxi airport
Hue, the imperial city of Vietnam, draws the majority of the tourists to the country. And, of the various means of transport that can be used by these visitors, one of the best ways to explore Hue is by availing of the Hue Taxi Service. The taxi service in Hue makes it very convenient for the tourists to move around the city, and visit the various locations in and around the city complex.
The Hue Taxi Service is improving day by day, due to the increasing demand by the touring public, and this, in turn is bringing down the taxi rates as competition is also on the rise. The Hue Taxi Service consists of metered taxis, most often Sedans, as well as un-metered cyclo-taxis and motorbike-taxis.
The Hue Taxi Service drivers are generally quite honest, but tourists need to be careful anyway. Sometimes, these drivers tamper with the meters, causing soaring fares. It, is therefore, considered safer to take taxis that are running on the streets, rather than those waiting to be taken, in the queues.
The Hue Taxi Service also provides quite a comfortable journey from the Phu Bai Airport to the city. Taxi charges between airport and the city usually costs around US$8, but one can also get share-taxis at much cheaper rates, for instance US$2
The general tariff charged by the Hue Taxi Service for a trip inside the city, for visiting the various historical sites is quite cheap. The fare usually starts at 13,000 dong for the first 2 km and then goes up to at 8,000 dong/km.
The Hue Taxi Service has a great advantage over other forms of public transport systems. This lies in the fact that a taxi can go right to the entrance gate of any tourist venue, whereas the bus can only take a traveler to the nearest location on the route.
There are a number of share taxis in and around Hue, as also some taxi service providers. A few of the major Hue Taxi Service providing companies are -
- Taxi ATC, which is located at 44 Le Loi Street
- Taxi Gili, which is located at 28b Nguyen Hue Street
- Thanh Do Taxi, which is located at 333B An Duong Vuong Street
- The most easy bordercrossing from Laos to Vietnam would be Savannkhet to Lao Bao (border) to Dong Ha to Hue. There is a throu bus from Savannkhet to Hue, or lokal bus to border, cab to Lao Bao busstation (2-3km), lokal bus to Dong Ha, quality of buses and roads is not the best.
- Don"t pay the $12 for a taxi the hotels want to get you from the Airport. I got the Airporter bus, cheaper again, at only 35,000dong, dropped off at your Hotel. A good service. They have a desk at the Airport, you can't miss them.
- Typical rentals are $8~10 to start. License will not be checked or required, typically just show your passport. Helmets are given and recommended, but you will not incur any problems if you do not wear them. Hue is not a large city and in my opinion is easy to navigate. The hotel or wherever you book your scooter can give you a map. I've ridden with 3 grown westerners on scooter in Quang Ngai and its not easy... its comical, but not easy or very safe. Stick to two peopl
Hue Airport Taxi, Hue Taxi, Hue Taxi Service, Hue Airport Taxi Service